All Mil-spec packaging is basically packaging to survive the rigors of shipping around the world. All of the military items we provide can be used for commerical export packaging. Because of the experience the military has in exporting its items, a perfect reference guide has been created. Mil spec packaging products have been proven time and again to provide excelent protection against the hardships of international shipping.
Royco packaging provides the following items for export packaging at our location.
- Foil lined water vapor proof barrier material to protect products from moisture damage.
- Asphaltic lined kraft paper for skid and crate lining
- Custom built crates
- Unit sized desiccant for individual item protection
- Container Dry desiccant for cargo container protection (stops container rain)
- Vci products: cut sheets, bags, and rolls for all level of ferrous and non ferrous protection
- custom cut and sized wadding, cushioning, and foam.
- ASTMD-5486 Waterproof boxes in all sizes.
Please call with any and all questions, we are happy to help!
Royco Packaging, Inc. is a military specifications packaging supplier who supplies Export Packaging. Since 1980 Royco Packaging has been converting and distributing Export Packaging for military contractors and the various defense agencies. Royco Packaging has received numerous awards for it’s products and services. Royco Packaging is a GSA contractor, please check our GSA schedule to see if Export Packaging is available through our contract.
Royco Packaging is a green company, with solar energy powering mil spec manufacturing facility, if Export Packaging is manufactured or converted here it is done in the most environmentally friendly way possible. For any questions involving Export Packaging please just give us a call. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff would be more than happy to answer all your questions. We will do our best to make sure you are in compliance with all government specifications and regulations.
Whatever your Export Packaging needs may be, contact us and we will make sure that your equipment is treated with the care and safety requirements that it deserves.